1. Because they are bigger than us, we resolve never to open hostilities against the East kingdom or the Kingdom of Æthelmearc without due provocation.
2. It is customary at the Pennsic War to fight on the side which has the best chance of getting out of the reserves and into actual combat.
3. The king of the East is a nice guy, so is the king ofÆthelmearc.
4. Fighters who respect the King of the East or the King ofÆthelmearc as a worthy fighter may do so, provided they salute him by name.
5. Any fighter who complains excessively about insult or injury received on the field shall be named a member of the Pink Pikes.
6. There is an event at Myrkfaelinn in the fall and one in the spring. There is no high table. A high chair will be provided upon request.
7. All comers to a Myrkfaelinn tourney challenge into the first round.
8. The senschalate changes hands approximately once every two years when the last victim throws the key at the next, whether or not the next victim catches it.
9. The armorer doesn’t have to if he doesn’t want to.
10. The autocrat has first dibs on all cloved objects.
11. It is wrong to beat live musicians, even if they play badly.
12. We deplore the stealing of sheep.
13. There is no gossip in Myrkfaelinn.
14. There are no politics in Myrkfaelinn.
15. The plague of bureaucracy shall not be allowed to proliferate within the borders of Myrkfaelinn.
16.It’s all John’s fault!
17. The best prophylactic against the fear of darkness is a lighted candle.
18. There are too many laws on this list.